How To Give
A Basic Donation
• Look for the GIVE NOW button on Constant Contact emails from the church and on our church website.
• If you have already set up a user email and password, click on SIGN IN (upper right). You don’t have to have one to give online. However, if you have an account you can always see your giving history.
• To make a donation, first choose to make a ONE-TIME or a RECURRING donation. Then click on the Fund drop-down box and choose the fund in which you wish to donate.
• For your typical donation/pledge to the church, choose “2022 General Giving & Pledges.”
• For a list of typical fund options CLICK HERE
• Enter the amount.
• We accept donations from credit/debit cards as well as your bank account. While we’re happy to accept your donation by any means, the processing fee charged to the church for bank account donations is significantly less than for credit/debit cards. You may choose to help cover the processing fee for your payment by checking the “Convenience Fee” box, or, choose not to by leaving the box unchecked. Should you choose to add the Convenience Fee, it will show up on your Giving Statement and is tax deductible.
• If you wish to donate to more than one fund, click on + Add Donation.
• Choose CREDIT CARD or BANK ACCOUNT.
• Enter your credit card information (credit or debit card) or your bank information. Unfortunately, gift cards and pre-paid debit cards will not process and will not be accepted.
• Enter your billing information.
• Click SUBMIT. An email will be sent to the email you listed as a receipt of confirmation.
To Set Up A Recurring Gift:
• Use the directions listed above and click on the box next to Recurring Gift before filling in the details for your donation
• If you do not have an account set up, it will prompt you to register so you may enter your information.
• Choose FREQUENCY and the START DATE.
• Enter your method of payment if it is not saved already.
• Click GIVE NOW if the amount and frequency is accurate. An email will be sent confirming the information of your Recurring Gift.
To Register for an account:
• Click on the Donate Now button on our website, click on SIGN IN.
• Click on REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT.
• Enter the information requested.
• Click REGISTER- a confirmation email will be sent with your login credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my giving information secure?
Absolutely. Any personal or financial information you enter is encrypted using SSL security – the same state-of-the-art security measures used by online retailers, banks, and other financial institutions.
What Payment Methods do you Accept?
We accept donations from Credit/Debit cards as well as your Bank Account (our recommendation). While we’re happy to accept your donation by any means, processing fees for Bank Account donations are significantly less, allowing more of your gift to go towards ministry.
Do I need to Create an Account?
No. That said, we do recommend creating one so that you can view your online giving history. Also, you will be asked to create an account if you’d like to setup recurring donations.
Will I Receive a Receipt When I Give Online?
Yes. You will be emailed a donation receipt each time you give. Again, we recommend creating an account so you can view all your online giving history; Giving Statements issued periodically by the church will include all of your online donations.
Is there a minimum or maximum I can give online?
No. You can give as much or as little as you would like.
What is the “Convenience Fee”?
The church will be charged a processing fee for each online transaction. You can choose to help cover this fee by checking the box, or choose not to by leaving the box unchecked. Should you choose to add the Convenience Fee, it will show up on your Giving Statement and is tax deductible.
What if I forget my password?
From the SIGN IN option, click on Forgot Password and a temporary password will be emailed to the email address you list. Once you sign in with the Temporary Password, it will prompt you to create your own password. We are not able to see or update your password for you.