How To Give
A Basic Donation
• Look for the GIVE NOW button on Constant Contact emails from the church and on our church website.
• If you have already set up a user email and password, click on SIGN IN (upper right). You don’t have to have one to give online. However, if you have an account you can always see your giving history.
• For a One-Time donation, click on the Fund drop-down box and choose the fund in which you wish to donate. For your typical donation/pledge to the church, choose “2021 General Giving & Pledges.”
• For a list of fund options CLICK HERE
• Enter the amount.
• It is suggested that you help cover the processing cost the church will incur for each online transaction. If you do not wish to do so, simply uncheck the “Convenience Fee” box. NOTE: If you choose to add the Convenience Fee to your donation, it is also considered a donation, will appear on your Giving Statements and is tax-deductible.
• If you wish to donate to more than one fund, click on +Add Donation.
• If you wish to make this a RECURRING GIFT, click on the box listed (then follow the directions below), otherwise choose CREDIT CARD or BANK ACCOUNT.
• Enter your card (the card may be a credit or debit card – gift cards and pre-paid cards will not process) or bank information.
• Enter your billing information.
• Click SUBMIT. An email will be sent to the email you listed as a receipt of confirmation.
To Set Up A Recurring Gift:
• Use the directions listed above and click on the box next to Recurring Gift.
• If you do not have an account set up, it will prompt you to register so you may enter your information.
• Choose FREQUENCY and the START DATE.
• Enter your method of payment if it is not saved already.
• Click GIVE NOW if the amount and frequency is accurate. An email will be sent confirming the information of your Recurring Gift.
To Register for an account:
• Click on the Donate Now button on our website, click on SIGN IN.
• Click on REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT.
• Enter the information requested.
• Click REGISTER- a confirmation email will be sent with your login credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my giving information secure?
Absolutely. Any personal or financial information you enter is encrypted using SSL security – the same state-of-the-art security measures used by online retailers, banks, and other financial institutions.
What Payment Methods do you Accept?
We accept donations from Credit/Debit cards as well as your Bank Account (our recommendation). While we’re happy to accept your donation by any means, Bank Account donations cost significantly less, allowing more of your gift to go towards ministry.
Do I need to Create an Account?
No. That said, we do recommend creating one so that you can view your online giving history. Also, you will be asked to create an account if you’d like to setup recurring donations.
Will I Receive a Receipt When I Give Online?
Yes. You will be emailed a donation receipt each time you give. Again, we recommend creating an account so you can view all your online giving history. And the Giving Statements issued periodically by the church will include all of your online donations.
Is there a minimum or maximum I can give online?
No. You can give as much or as little as you would like.
What is the “Convenience Fee”?
The church will be charged a processing fee for each online transaction. You can choose to help cover this fee by leaving the box checked, or choose not to by unchecking the box. Should you choose to add the Convenience Fee, it will show up on your Giving Statement and is tax deductible.
What if I forget my password?
From the SIGN IN option, click on Forgot Password and a temporary password will be emailed to the email address you list. Once you sign in with the Temporary Password, it will prompt you to create your own password.